Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

        So, how was your week? I have a sad, little sick baby today. I hate when babies get sick. They try so hard to be happy, but you know they feel really bad. I also have a toddler splashing in mud outside the front door....so I'm going to make this snappy, before things get out of hand out there.
       My favorites this week are all projects I want to try. The skirt on this dress is just darling. Both me and my girls definitely need one for summer. Maybe a white one?



       This might be the most brilliant idea I've ever seen. I am doing this the first opportunity I have to escape to town. Its a rug people!...and its gorgeous!


       I saw this little coat via Pinterest. I think its so sweet looking. My girls don't need more jackets, but I was thinking of trying to copy it as a dress instead. Maybe a Valentine's Day dress?


       I hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping in! =)

Psalms 86:15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment